· First Name : Iman
· Last Name : Farahbakhsh
· Gender : Male
· Nationality: Iran
· Place of Birth : Shirvan
· Date of Birth : July 14,1981
· Marital Status : Married
· Position: Associate Professor, Lecturer of Azad University- Quchan Branch
· Cell : +98-9126128503
· e-mail : email@example.com
· Address : Department of Engineering, Quchan Branch, Azad University, Quchan, Iran
· Main Award: Inventor of Baby Washer Apparatus * Winner of the IgNobel Price 2019 (https://patents.google.com/patent/US10034582B2/en)
· Ferdowsi University 1999 to 2003
Bachelor of Science in Metallurgy Engineering/ Thesis Subject”The Study of Strain Rate on the Fracture Surfase by Scanning Electronic Microscopy (Fractography)" Advisor: Dr. Abdol karim Sajady
· Amir Kabir University of Technology (Tehran Poly Technic) 2003 to 2006
Master of Science in Metallurgy Engineering/ Thesis Subject “Concurrent Mechanochemical Reduction of Copper, Zinc and Lead Oxides", Advisor: Prof. Jalil Vahdati Khaky, Dr. Seied Hady Tabaian
· Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, 1999 2006 to 2012/7
Ph.D of Science in Metallurgy Engineering/ Thesis Subject “ Evaluation of Microstructure During Synthesis of Metal Solid Solution Produced by Mechanical Alloying", Advisor: Dr. Alireza Zakeri
· Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan, 2010 2010-02 to 09
Scholar Reasercher (Sabbatical Period), Advisor: Prof. Kazuyuki Hokamoto
· Azad University, Iran “Synthesis of Ni based Nanostractures by Mechanical methods”, (2009-2010).
· Tehran University, Iran “Synthesis of Ni-Co Al Nanoparticles by Mechancial alloying”, (2010-2011).
· Khorasan Science and Technology Park, Iran “Synthesis of ZnO Nanoparticles by Sol-Gel Method”, (2011-2012).
· Azad University, Iran “Surface Mechanical Coating on Cu Plate with Cu and Fe Powders”, (2012-2013).
· Azad University, Iran “Surface Mechanical Coating on Cu and Al Plates with Cu and Al Powders”, (2013-2014).
· I. Farahbakhsh, A. Zakeri, “Mechanism of Ni-Cu coatings by mechanical alloying method”, (Submitted)
· I. Farahbakhsh, A. Zakeri, ”Coating of Ni-Cu Solid Solution on Surface of Milling Balls by Mechanical Alloying Method”, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP), 50 (2011)
· I. Farahbakhsh, A. Zakeri ” Structural Evolution of the Cu-Ni Solid Solution Formed by Ball Mechanical Alloying Treatment (BMAT)”, Materials Science Forum 673 (2011) 279-284
· I. Farahbakhsh, A. Zakeri, “Evaluation of Coating Layer formed by Ni-Cu Solid solution on Grinding Balls Using Mechanical alloying”, Applied Surface Science, 257 (2011) 2830–2837
· I. Farahbakhsh, S.H. Tabaian, J. Vahdati ”Production of Nano Leaded Brass Alloy by Oxide Materials”, Advanced Materials Research 83-86 (2010) 36-40
· Iman Farahbakhsh, “Fabrication of biocompatible nanocomposites coating for dental Implant”, The 6th International Symposium on Nano and Supramolecular Chemistry, Oral Speaker, Bali, Indonesia, 10-14th August 2014.
· Iman Farahbakhsh, Alireza Zakeri, ”In situ Formation of Cu-Ni Solid Solution using Ball Mechanical Alloying Treatment (BMAT)”, The 4nd International Conference on Nanostractures (ICNS4), Kish Island-Iran, 12-14 March 2012.
· Iman Farahbakhsh, Alireza Zakeri, Kazuyuki Hokamoto, ”Synthesis of Ni-Cu Nanocoating by Mechanical Alloying Method on Ni Balls”, The 2nd International Conference on Composites: Characterization, Fabrication & Application (CCFA-2) Kish Island-Iran December 27-30, 2010
· H.Amini, P. Manikandan, I farahbakhsh, K. Hokamoto, “Fabrication of Bulk AlN/TiN nanocomposite by MA and underwater shock compaction”, Kumamoto University GCOE program, International COE forum on pulsed power engineering and young reseach training camp, Sep.2010, Kirishima, Japan.
· I. Farahbakhsh, “Synthesis of Ni-Cu Coating layer on Milling Balls using planetary high-energy ball mill”, International Symposium on Explosion, Shock wave and High-energy reaction Phenomena 2010 (3rd ESHP Symposium), September 1-3, Seoul, Korea
· I. Farahbakhsh, “Structural Evolution of the Cu-Ni Coatings Formed by Mechanical Alloying Method”, The Third International Symposium on Organic and Inorganic Electronic Materials and Related Nanotechnologies (EM-NANO 2010), 22-25 June 2010, (Toyama, Japan)
· A.Farahbakhsh, I. Farahbakhsh, “Connection of Single-Wall Carbon Nanotube to Au Layer as a Matrix for Biosensors”, The 5th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems (IEEE-NEMS 2010) 20 - 23 January 2010 (Xiamen, China)
· I.Farahbakhsh, A. Farahbakhsh, “Mechano-chemical synthesis of leaded brass from oxidized raw materials and the effect of milling time”, The 5th Annual IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems (IEEE-NEMS 2010) 20 - 23 January 2010 (Xiamen, China)
· I. Farahbakhsh, A. Moloodi, M. S. Abravi, ”An investigating on production copper foam by turning chips via LCS and reinforced by Cu-Al2O3 nanocomposites”, The 6th International Chemical Engineering Congress and Exhibition (IChEC 2009) 16-20 November 2009 (Kish Island, Iran)
· I. Farahbakhsh, "Microstructural Study of Nano-Sized Brass Synthesized by Mechanical Technologies" The 3th International Conference «Fundamental Bases of Mechanochemical Technologies» «FBMT 2009», May 27 - 30, 2009, (Novosibirsk, Russia)
· I. Farahbakhsh, S. H. Tabaian, J. Vahdati, "Influence of milling time and atmosphere on the Production of leaded brass in the presence of graphite using mechanochemical method", The 7th International Conference on Materials Processing for Properties and Performance (MP3), 5 - 7 November 2008, Singapore
· Synthesis and Characterization of Nanoparticles, Nanocomposites and Nanostructures;
· Coating Surface by Mechanical Alloying Method;
· Study of Surfaces and Interfaces;
· Analysis by Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM), X-ray Diffraction (XRD), Electron Probe Micro-Analysis (EPMA), Microhardness.
· Teaching of 'Material Characterization, Microscopy, Nanotechnology and Material Science, For more 8 Years, in Azad University, Iran 2006 to Now
· Supervised more than 10 master's project.
· Member of Internship Project about Study of the Methods for Repairing of Nazels in Gas Turbine, Summer 2005, Ferdowsi University, Mashhad, Iran.
Computer Software Familiarities
· Engineering Software: Jade and X-pert (XRD Analyse), Minitab, DOE.
· General Software: Microsoft Office, Web Research, Endnote
· Membership of Institute of Iranian Inventors with 5 patents.
· Product and Design of New Attritor Mill with High Efficiency
· Prof. Kazuyuki Hokamoto, Shock Wave and Condensed Matter Research Center, Kumamoto University, 2-39-1 Kurokami, Kumamoto 860-8555, Japan, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Prof. Jalil Vahdati Khaki, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST), Tehran, Iran, E-mail: Jvahdati@iust.ac.ir
· Dr. Alireza Zakeri, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST), Tehran, Iran, E-mail: email@example.com
· Dr. Seled Hadi Tabaian, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Amir Kabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Iran, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org